Course Title: TotalAgility 7.10 Administrator Certification Exam
Exam ID: KTA_ADM_C#7.10
Exam P/N: KCA-TRN-CEXAME-200
Skill Level: Intermediate
Welcome to the certification exam for TotalAgility 7.10 Administration.
The TotalAgility 7.10 Administrator Exam will assess your knowledge of the information covered in the following training components from the TotalAgility Administrator course:
- TotalAgility 7.10 Administration
- TotalAgility 7.10 Tenant Administration
The exam tests your knowledge and ability to:
- Locate and run the various products that make up Kofax TotalAgility
- Understand the services, databases, and app pool that are part of Kofax TotalAgility
- Access the Designer and Import a package
- Understand different process types e.g. business process, case definition
- Manage Resources, User Accounts, and Multifactor Authentication
- Create a Job/Case
- Use the Repository Browser
- Access the TotalAgility Workspace
- Find Jobs
- Administer jobs using the TotalAgility Workspace
- Troubleshoot jobs and activities
- Troubleshoot services
- Perform general housekeeping
- Configure access permissions
- Troubleshoot triggers and exceptions
- Troubleshoot business rules and update business data
- Perform database troubleshooting and performance monitoring
- Run system queries
- Use the management console
- Identify serial number, license information, and product version
- Raise Kofax support requests
- Access the Tenant Management System
- Create a Tenant Database Server
- Create Tenants
- Add/Manage TotalAgility Resources and Access permissions
- Configure Tenant System Settings
- Upgrade and Manage Tenants
- Access Different Tenants
- Create a Shared Message Connector Pool
- Manage Tenant Management System Users
With a passing score, you will earn the TotalAgility 7.10 Administrator certification badge.
- A score of 85% or higher is required to pass the exam.
- This exam consists of 50 questions.
- You are allowed 2 attempts to pass the exam.
- You are allowed 100 minutes to complete the exam.
- Plan to start the exam when you have the specified time available because the clock does NOT stop if you exit the exam.
- The exam will resume where you left off if you exit the exam before completion...but you must complete it within the specified time if a time limit is set.
- An exam attempt begins after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
- (Timed Exams) The timer starts after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
|TotalAgility 7.10 Administrator Certification Exam||365 Days Access||$217||Log in required|