Course Title: AP Essentials 10.5 Administrator Certification Exam
Exam ID: APS_ADM_C#10.50
Exam P/N: KCA-TRN-CEXAME-100
Skill Level: Intermediate
Welcome to the certification exam for AP Essentials 10.5 Administrator.
This certification exam will assess your knowledge of the information covered by the AP Essentials Administrator training. Information from the following learning components is included in the exam.
- AP Essentials 10.5 Basic Administration
- AP Essentials 10.5 Advanced Administration
The topics covered include:
- Accounts Receivable process overview
- Accounts Payable process overview
- Architecture and Components of AP Essentials
- Navigating the user and administrator interfaces
- Managing accounts
- Managing buyers
- Managing master data
- Uploading documents to AP Essentials
- Configuring the extraction service
- Configuring the validation service
- Configuring the verification service
- Configuring the target services
- Account coding workflow
- Approval workflow
- Correction workflow
- Configuring email notifications
- Configuring and managing rejection codes
- Configuring document subtypes
- Configuring automatic buyer classification
- Line-item extraction
- Troubleshooting classification and extraction
- Configuring the storage service
- Online learning
With a passing score, you will earn the AP Essentials 10.5 Administrator certification badge.
- A score of 85% or higher is required to pass the exam.
- This exam consists of 50 questions.
- You are allowed 2 attempts to pass the exam.
- You are allowed 100 minutes to complete the exam.
- Plan to start the exam when you have the specified time available because the clock does NOT stop if you exit the exam.
- The exam will resume where you left off if you exit the exam before completion...but you must complete it within the specified time if a time limit is set.
- An exam attempt begins after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
- (Timed Exams) The timer starts after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
|AP Essentials 10.5 Administrator Exam||365 Days Access||$109||Log in required|