Course Title: Tungsten Network Supplier Integrated Solution Portal
Skill Level: Introductory
Description: This course will begin by introducing the learner to the overall concepts, components and features of the Tungsten Network including the benefits it provides to both buyers and suppliers.
Learners will then progress to in depth training in how to use the Tungsten Network Supplier Integrated Solution Portal.
The Tungsten Integrated Solution offers a fully automated process that extracts invoice data directly from your billing system and delivers it directly into your buyers' finance systems.
Objectives: Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Describe the Tungsten Network capabilities
- List the benefits and features for buyers and suppliers
- Distinguish between suppliers webform and integrated solutions
- Describe the Tungsten Portal interfaces
- Describe how invoices are processed via the Tungsten Network
- List the invoice data capture options
- Describe Tungsten compliance
- Describe buyer business rules
- Describe the Invoice Status Service
- Update company details
- Configure remit (bank) details
- Connect with buyers
- Add and delete users
- Configure user access rights
- Transfer administration rights
- Upload invoices and credit notes
- Creation of debit notes
- Delete invoices
- View purchase orders
- Generate invoice and purchase order reports
- Manage report templates
- Pass a skill examination with a score of 80% or higher
Audience: Users of the Tungsten Network Supplier Integrated Solution Portal
Prerequisites: To get the most from this class, we recommend the learner has a familiarity with invoice processing.
|Tungsten Network Supplier Integrated Solution Portal||Perpetual||FREE|