Certification benefits not only you but your company as well
Does increasing productivity and value, mastering the Kofax software or better job performance sound good to you? If it does, then product certification might be of interest!
The Advantages of Becoming Certified
Obtaining your product certification with Kofax products means you have increased your value among those who rely on Kofax products to manage multiple aspects of their organization. Kofax certifications offer users of Kofax products many advantages from both a job and a career perspective.
- Motivate users to engage in formal product training
- Create Credibility by validating that users of Kofax products have reached a prescribed level of knowledge necessary to achieve product proficiency
- Promote Self-sufficiency and a greater, more complete understanding of the products and drive down the need to call Kofax Support
- Stay on top of New and Current Technologies and product updates
- Increase your chances for Job Placement within an organization considering or already using Kofax products
- Gain an Advantage over your peers and colleagues
- Provide your employer with Peace of Mind that you have met the requirements and have an adequate level of knowledge around the Kofax products
- Support Job Retention in a volatile market and can mean the difference between keeping your job and looking for a new one.
Product certification can be achieved by passing a certification exam. Exams are available for purchase from our Course Catalog and are also provided with many of the courses offered, at no additional charge.
The amount of time allowed will vary depending on the exam and can be anywhere from 1 to 3 hours.
Number of Questions
The number of questions for each exam varies depending on the exam. Questions are randomly selected from a pool so no two exams will be the same.
A score of 85% must be achieved to pass each exam. Each participant who passes an exam will automatically receive a certificate validating them as a Certified Specialist for that product.
Kofax provides the opportunity to become certified on several of our major products and offers a variety of flexible online and classroom training courses to prepare you for the certification exam.
The following product certifications are currently available.
- KCS Advanced Links
- KCS Enterprise
- KCS Platform Fax
- KCS Platform Link
- KCS Custom
- KCS Update
- Kofax Accounts Payable Agility 2.0
- Kofax Analytics for Capture 1.2
- Kofax Capture 9
- Kofax Capture 10.2
- Kofax Capture 11
- Kofax Capture and Extraction for MarkView
- Kofax Capture Export Connector
- Kofax Capture Network Server 10.0
- Kofax CCM 5.1 Content Creator
- Kofax CCM 5.1 Installation, Integration & Configuration
- Kofax Customer Communications Manager 5.1
- Kofax Customer Communications Manager 5.1 Templates and Administration
- Kofax eSignature Essentials
- Kofax Express 3.1
- Kofax FraudOne SignBase Administration
- Kofax FraudOne SignCheck Administration
- Kofax FraudOne User
- Kofax Front Office Server 3.0
- Kofax Front Office Server 4.0
- Kofax Import Connector 2.0
- Kofax Insight 5.4
- Kofax Insight Analytics for TotalAgility 7.3
- Kofax Invoice Processing Agility 1.0
- Kofax Kapow 9.4
- Kofax Kapow 10.0
- Kofax Mobile Capture Platform
- Kofax ReadSoft AP Workflow
- Kofax ReadSoft Invoice Production
- Kofax ReadSoft Online Administrator
- Kofax ReadSoft Online AP Automation in the Cloud
- Kofax Supplier Onboarding Tool
- Kofax SignDoc SDK
- Kofax SignDoc Standard
- Kofax SignDoc Web
- Kofax TotalAgility 7.1 MCC Invoices
- Kofax TotalAgility 7.2 Administration
- Kofax TotalAgility 7.3 Analytics
- Kofax TotalAgility 7.3 API Programming
- Kofax TotalAgility 7.3 Essentials
- Kofax TotalAgility 7.3 Integration with CCM
- Kofax TotalAgility 7.3 MCC
- Kofax TotalAgility 7.3 On-premise Multi-tenancy
- Kofax TotalAgility 7.3 SPA
- Kofax TotalAgility 7.6 Essentials
- Kofax Transformation 6
- Kofax Web Capture 10.3