Course Title: Intelligent Automation Fundamentals
Course ID and Course P/N: KTA-TRN-INTAUV-010
Duration: The course duration tag represents the video and reading time for all course components. Expect to spend 16 hours in the product version guided learning path(s) to complete the content, lab(s), and exam(s).
Skill Level: Introductory
Description: The focus of this course is to provide product fundamentals training on the Kofax Intelligent Automation Platform and its associated technologies.
During this course, the attendee will become familiar with the Kofax Corporate Value proposition for Intelligent Automation, along with more detailed solution design features within platform capabilities. Trainees will also learn how to integrate Kofax platform technologies together.
It is anticipated that by touching on all of the Kofax technologies, attendees will be better placed to further extend their Kofax digital transformation product knowledge by attending further classroom, on-demand or self paced training on the products that they are specifically interested in.
Objectives: Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the components that make up the Kofax Intelligent Automation Platform
- Exhibit basic competency using all products in the Kofax Intelligent Automation Platform with a view to attending further in-depth training on specific products (post training)
- Understand a case process that harnesses all the pieces of the Intelligent Automation Platform within the context of an Employee Onboarding Solution
- Demonstrate that you have enhanced the Solution by completing tasks in:
- Kofax TotalAgility (KTA)
- Kofax Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Kofax Communications Manager (KCM)
- Kofax SignDoc (e-Signature)
- Mobile (KTA, optional)
- Kofax Insight (Process Intelligent Analytics)
- Analyze and demonstrate a live walk-through of the HR Onboarding Web-based Forms solution
Methodology: Illustrated lecture and discussion, demonstrations and hands-on lab exercises.
Audience: End Users, Partners and Kofax employees responsible for the installation, configuration, support and maintenance of a Kofax TotalAgility solution that integrates with all Kofax IA products.
Prerequisites: No requirements.
Course Access: 365 days from enrollment date
|Intelligent Automation 1.0 Fundamentals Self Paced Training||365 Days Access||$2,170||Log in required|