Course Title: TotalAgility 7.6 Process Orchestration
Course ID and Course P/N: KTA-TRN-PRORCV-076
Duration: The course duration tag represents the video and reading time for all course components. Expect to spend 32 hours in the product version guided learning path(s) to complete the content, lab(s), and exam(s).
Skill Level: Intermediate
Description: The focus of this course is to provide product training for Kofax TotalAgility 7.x utilizing instruction and hands-on labs to develop administration and operation skills for the software. The result will provide technical skills necessary to become certified in Kofax TotalAgility 7.x Process Orchestration (PO). Attendees will be able to build an advanced case process and front end.
This course is intended for technical professionals who need a comprehensive deep dive into the Kofax TotalAgility product, its functionality, configuration, and integration. During this course, the attendee will become familiar with advanced process design features, case management concepts, and front end solution building.
Kofax TotalAgility 7.7 Compatibility
You can take the KTA Process Orchestration on-demand course on either TotalAgility 7.6 or 7.7 as the functionality covered in the course, is identical on both versions.
Note that the exam certificate will say 7.6.
Important Note on Prerequisite Software: Please note that TotalAgility is designed to run on a server operating system. Further pre-requisite software includes IIS and SQL Server. If you are unable to source the pre-requisite software, you can purchase the hire of a Virtual Machine (VM) that includes the pre-requisite software from our store. A VM is not included when this course is purchased.
This course should be completed on a clean install of TotalAgility.
Objectives: Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the difference and understand when to use a standard process approach and when to use a case management approach
- Understand process design tools
- Design an advanced case based process with mandatory and optional fragments
- Build re-usable processes
- Use advanced workflow rules
- Leverage dynamic due dates, resources, and roles
- Handle exceptions and SLA breaches
- Work with states, events and preconditions, branching rules, and business rules
- Use more advanced features e.g. scripting, expressions, web services, and .NET activities
- Design process templates and skins, dynamic BPM
- Build and customize a case based forms site
- Create form templates, dynamic dropdowns, and create lookups
- Configure form validation
- Configure calculation and business rules
- Create display rules
- Configure localization
- Team collaboration and deployment
- Pass a Certification Examination with a score of 85% or higher
Methodology: Illustrated lecture and discussion, demonstrations and hands-on lab exercises. Knowledge retention and ability to understand product documentation will be measured by a 50 question certification examination.
Audience: End Users, Partners and Kofax employees responsible for the configuration, support and maintenance of a Kofax TotalAgility solution.
Prerequisites: To get the most from this class, trainees should have:
- Completed the Kofax TotalAgility 7 Essentials course and Certification Exam
• To maximize the learning experience, it would be beneficial if the student had the following:
• Awareness of programming concepts (you do not have to write code on this course)
• Understanding of Process Orchestration/BPM concepts
• Basic working knowledge of:
• SQL databases
• Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager
Course Access: 365 days from enrollment date
|TotalAgility 7.6 Process Orchestration Training||365 Days Access||$3,495||Log in required|