Course Title: TotalAgility 7.8 What's New
Course ID and Course P/N: KTA-TRN-WHNEWV-078
Duration: The course duration tag represents the video and reading time for all course components. Expect to spend 8 hours in the product version guided learning path(s) to complete the content, lab(s), and exam(s).
Skill Level: Introductory
Description: The focus of this course is to provide an understanding of the new features released in Kofax TotalAgility 7.8.
Important Note on Prerequisite Software: Please note that TotalAgility is designed to run on a server operating system. Further pre-requisite software includes IIS and SQL Server. (For Training SQL Express can be used). If you are unable to source the pre-requisite software, you can purchase the hire of a Virtual Machine (VM) VM Rental that includes the pre-requisite software from our store. A VM is not included when this course is purchased.
Objectives: Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Use and understand:
- Quick Capture
- New Workflow Related Features
- New Forms Related Features
- New Transformation Related Features
- General Enhancements
- Pass a Certification Examination with a score of 85% or higher
Methodology: Illustrated lecture and discussion, demonstrations and hands-on lab exercises. Knowledge retention and ability to product documentation will be measured by a 20 question certification examination.
Audience: This course is intended for technical professionals who need to understand how to design, implement, and support the operation of business process management solutions using Kofax TotalAgility.
Prerequisites: To maximize the learning experience, the student must have the following:
- Kofax TotalAgility 7 Essentials Certification Exam
- Basic working knowledge of:
- SQL databases
- Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager
- It is also recommended to have completed the following courses:
- TotalAgility Cognitive Capture
- TotalAgility Process Orchestration
Course Access: 365 days from enrollment date
|TotalAgility 7.8 What's New Training||365 Days Access||$995||Log in required|