Course Title: TotalAgility 7.9 What's New
Course ID and Course P/N: KTA-TRN-WHNEWV-079
Duration: The course duration tag represents the video and reading time for all course components. Expect to spend 8 hours in the product version guided learning path(s) to complete the content, lab(s), and exam(s).
Skill Level: Introductory
Description: The focus of this course is to provide an understanding of the new features released in Kofax TotalAgility 7.9.
Important Note on Prerequisite Software: Please note that TotalAgility is designed to run on a server operating system. Further pre-requisite software includes IIS and SQL Server. (For Training SQL Express can be used). If you are unable to source the pre-requisite software, you can purchase the hire of a Virtual Machine (VM) VM Rental that includes the pre-requisite software from our store. A VM is not included when this course is purchased.
Objectives: Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Use and understand:
- Business Data
- Business Rules
- Flow Rules
- Decision Trees
- Decision Tables
- Data Models and Data Objects
- Data Models and Repeating Data
- Transformation Related Features
- Use of Folders using the File Upload Control
- Folder variable and Activity Form Controls
- Recognition Profiles
- Removal of RecoStar Engine
- Considerations when upgrading/importing older projects into TotalAgility 7.9
- OAuth 2
- Pass a Certification Examination with a score of 85% or higher
Methodology: Illustrated lecture and discussion, demonstrations and hands-on lab exercises. Knowledge retention and ability to product documentation will be measured by a 20 question certification examination.
Audience: This course is intended for technical professionals who need to understand how to design, implement, and support the operation of business process management solutions using Kofax TotalAgility.
Prerequisites: To maximize the learning experience, the student must have the following:
- Kofax TotalAgility 7 Essentials Certification Exam
- It is also recommended to have completed one of the following courses:
- TotalAgility Cognitive Capture Advanced
- TotalAgility Process Orchestration Advanced
Course Access: 365 days from enrollment date
|TotalAgility 7.9 What's New Training||365 Days Access||$995||Log in required|