Course Title: RPA Professional Developer
Course ID and Course P/N: RPA-TRN-RPDEVV-000
Duration: The course duration tag represents the video and reading time for all course components. Expect to spend 40 hours in the product version guided learning paths to complete the content, labs, and exams through certification.
Skill Level: Introductory - Advanced
Description: Kofax RPA is a robotic process automation solution that enables the quick automation of labor-intensive, multi-step tasks across systems and data sources in a low code environment.
Whether you are a Technical Consultant or Solution Architect working in a Center of Expertise or directly engaged in a business process as a Practitioner or Analyst that wants to extend their skills, if you want to automate challenging tasks in a business process and integrate your robots in a broader solution, this course is for you.
The course covers numerous topics that range from interfacing with a Document Transformation Server, Interacting with Web Services, using the Robot File System, designing Kapplets and using robots to process incoming email, as well as extending RPA with custom actions and running robots from any application.
If you follow along with the video demonstrations and exercises, you'll be able to implement and test robots of your own design to meet a variety of challenging automation requirements in your business environment.
Objectives: Upon completion of this course, you will be able to create robots that:
- Use the Document Transformation Server
- Use Kapplets
- Use the Robot File System
- Can act on an email trigger to process incoming email
- Can be used as a web service
- Can call web services
- Can schedule other robots
- Extend RPA by defining custom actions
- Run or queue robots from any application
- Describe the main release features of RPA 11.2
- List the improvements made in the Design Studio
- Describe improvements made to Kapplets
- Describe the main release features of RPA 11.3
- Add and configure the Email robot step
- Add and configure the File System Action step
- Add and configure the store in the database robot step
- Add and configure the query database robot step
- Describe the main release features of RPA 11.4
- Add and configure the Iterate Directory robot step
- Add and configure the For Each Email step
- Add SQL query parameters to the query database robot step
- List the Database robot step improvements
Methodology: Interactive and scalable eLearning content blended with knowledge check questions and exercises to train your practical skills.
Audience: IT Professionals and Developers seeking training on Kofax RPA.
Prerequisites: A student is expected to have a general knowledge of (web)protocols as well as have some programming experience (in any common programming language).
Course Access: 365 days from enrollment date
|RPA Professional Developer||365 Days Access||$2,056||Log in required|