Course Title: AP Essentials Executive
Course ID and Course P/N: APS-TRN-REXECV-000
Duration: The course duration tag represents the video and reading time for all course components. Expect to spend 2.5 hours in the product version guided learning paths to complete the content, labs, and exams through certification.
Skill Level: Introductory
Description: Kofax AP Essentials™, formerly ReadSoft Online™, provides market-leading capture, extraction and validation for invoice processing.
If you want to know more about the capabilities, this is the course for you. The course covers all the topics necessary to have a solid foundational knowledge of Kofax AP Essentials capabilities.
Objectives: Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- List and describe the features and benefits of AP Essentials
- Describe how AP Essentials automates the processing of electronic and paper invoices
- Understand the AP Essentials Architecture
- Identify components and services of AP Essentials
- Navigate the AP Essentials Admin and Online Office portals
- List and describe the different options to upload invoices to AP Essentials
- Identify the steps a document will take during a basic capture workflow
Methodology: Interactive and scalable eLearning content blended with hands-on activities and knowledge check questions to confirm your understanding of the lesson's topics.
Audience: Anyone seeking training on Kofax AP Essentials.
Prerequisites: No previous Kofax AP Essentials knowledge is required.
Course Access: 365 days from enrollment date
|AP Essentials (APS) Executive||Perpetual||FREE|