Course Title: AP Agility 2.3 Installer Certification Exam
Exam ID: APA_INST_C#2.30
Exam P/N: KCA-TRN-CEXAME-200
Skill Level: Intermediate
The AP Agility 2.3 Installer Certification Exam will assess your knowledge of the information covered in the following training components from the AP Agility 2.3 Installer course:
- TotalAgility 7.9 | Getting Started
- AP Agility 2 Installation
The exam tests on the following topics:
- What is TotalAgility?
- TotalAgility Software Architecture
- TotalAgility User Interfaces
- Server pre-requisites before installing AP Agility
- Install the various components of AP Agility including the ERP Agnostic Connector
- Configuring Resources and Import Settings
- Accessing AP Agility Workspace and configuring Global Settings
- Configuring Export options
- Configuring an ERP Connection, Create an Organization and associated Business Units
With a passing score, you will earn the AP Agility 2.3 Installer certification badge.
- A score of 80% or higher is required to pass the exam.
- This exam consists of 30 questions.
- You are allowed 2 attempts to pass the exam.
- You are allowed 60 minutes to complete the exam.
- Plan to start the exam when you have the specified time available because the clock does NOT stop if you exit the exam.
- The exam will resume where you left off if you exit the exam before completion...but you must complete it within the specified time if a time limit is set.
- An exam attempt begins after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
- (Timed Exams) The timer starts after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
Log in or create an account and then click 'Purchase' to see your enrollment options and any applicable discounts.
|AP Agility 2.3 Installer Certification Exam||365 Days Access||$217||Log in required|
AP Agility 2.3 Installer Certification Exam