Course Title: Tungsten Network 9.4 Buyer Portal Certification Exam
Exam ID: TSN_BUYER_C#9.04
Exam P/N: KCA-TRN-CEXAME-100
Skill Level: Introductory
The Tungsten Network 9.4 Buyers Portal Certification Exam will assess your knowledge of the information covered in the following training components from the Tungsten Network Buyers course:
- Tungsten Network 9.4 Introduction
- Tungsten Network 9.4 Buyer Portal
The exam tests on the following topics:
Introduction to Tungsten Network
- Tungsten Network capabilities and features
- Benefits of using Tungsten Network
- Supplier and Buyer interfaces
- Suppliers webform and integrated solutions
- Invoices processing via Tungsten Network
- Invoice data capture options
- Tungsten compliance validation
- Buyer business rules
- Invoice Status Service
Tungsten Network 9.4 Buyer Portal
- Updating company details
- Configuration of remit (bank) details
- Connecting with buyers
- Adding and deleting users
- Configuring user access rights
- Transferring administration rights
- Uploading invoices and credit notes
- Creation of debit notes
- Deleting invoices
- Viewing purchase orders
- Generate invoice and purchase order reports
- Manage report templates
With a passing score, you will earn the Tungsten Network 9.4 Buyer Portal User certification badge.
- A score of 80% or higher is required to pass the exam.
- This exam consists of 20 questions.
- You are allowed 2 attempts to pass the exam.
- You are allowed 40 minutes to complete the exam.
- Plan to start the exam when you have the specified time available because the clock does NOT stop if you exit the exam.
- The exam will resume where you left off if you exit the exam before completion...but you must complete it within the specified time if a time limit is set.
- An exam attempt begins after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
- (Timed Exams) The timer starts after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
|Tungsten Network 9.4 Buyer Portal Certification Exam||365 Days Access||$109||Log in required|