Course Title: AP Agility 2.5 Installer Certification Exam
Exam ID: APA_INST_C#2.50
Exam P/N: KCA-TRN-CEXAMV-200
Skill Level: Intermediate
The AP Agility 2.5 Installer Certification Exam will assess your knowledge of the information covered in the following training components from the AP Agility 2.5 Installation course:
- AP Agility 2.5 Installation
The exam tests on the following topics:
- What is TotalAgility?
- TotalAgility Software Architecture
- Server pre-requisites before installing AP Agility
- Install the various components of AP Agility including the ERP Agnostic Connector
- Configuring Resources and Import Settings
- Accessing AP Agility Workspace and configuring Global Settings
- Configuring Export options
- Configuring an ERP Connection, Create an Organization and associated Business Units
- Configuring Schedules
With a passing score, you will earn the AP Agility 2.5 Installer certification badge.
- A score of 80% or higher is required to pass the exam.
- This exam consists of 20 questions.
- You are allowed 2 attempts to pass the exam.
- You are allowed 40 minutes to complete the exam.
- Plan to start the exam when you have the specified time available because the clock does NOT stop if you exit the exam.
- The exam will resume where you left off if you exit the exam before completion...but you must complete it within the specified time if a time limit is set.
- An exam attempt begins after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
- (Timed Exams) The timer starts after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
|AP Agility 2.5 Installer Certification Exam||365 Days Access||$217||Log in required|