Course Title: AP Agility 2.5 Solution Developer Certification Exam
Exam ID: APA_DEV_C#2.50
Exam P/N: KCA-TRN-CEXAMV-200
Skill Level: Intermediate
The AP Agility Solution Developer Certification Exam will assess your knowledge of the information covered in the following training components from the AP Agility Solution Developer course.
- AP Agility for Invoice Processing
- AP Agility for Accounts Payable
The exam tests on the knowledge and ability to:
- Configure Resources and Import Settings
- Access AP Agility Workspace and configure Global Settings
- Configuring Export options
- Configuring an ERP Connection, Create an Organization and associated Business Units
- Run a Data Import, Test AP Agility and modify Capture Profile Settings
- Configuring Invoice Number Validation
- Examine Online Learning
- Configuring Company Code Validation
- Configuring PO Number Validation
- Line Pairing, Line Pairing Correction and 3-way Matching
- Handle Miscellaneous Charges
- Invalid Reasons and know how to add/modify them
- Configuring the system to handle Intercompany Invoices
- Configuring Units of Measure
- Configuring Tax settings
- Configuring VAT Compliancy
- Exception Handling functionality
- Upgrade scenarios and Customizations
- AP Agility architecture and components required for the Accounts Payable Workflow
- Creating a GL Account Structure
- Updating an Organization to use a GL Account Structure and extend into to Accounts Payable workflow
- Managing Resources via Business Units and Role Assignment for the various manual activities in the Accounts Payable Workflow
- Configuring an Approval Hierarchy
- Testing Account Payable workflows for:
- Non-PO Invoices
- GL Coding Requirements
- Exceptions processing
- Approvals and Comment Requests
- Examine options for PO and Credit Invoices
- Email Invoice Approval and Email Notifications
- Relevant processes for Workflow Customizations and future upgrade considerations
With a passing score, you will earn the AP Agility 2.5 Solution Developer certification badge.
- A score of 85% or higher is required to pass the exam.
- This exam consists of 40 questions.
- You are allowed 2 attempts to pass the exam.
- You are allowed 80 minutes to complete the exam.
- Plan to start the exam when you have the specified time available because the clock does NOT stop if you exit the exam.
- The exam will resume where you left off if you exit the exam before completion...but you must complete it within the specified time if a time limit is set.
- An exam attempt begins after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
- (Timed Exams) The timer starts after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
Log in or create an account and then click 'Purchase' to see your enrollment options and any applicable discounts.
|AP Agility 2.5 Solution Developer Certification Exam||365 Days Access||$217||Log in required|
AP Agility 2.5 Solution Developer Certification Exam