Course Title: Communications Manager Professional Developer
Course ID and Course P/N: KCM-TRN-PDEVV-054
Duration: The course duration tag represents the video and reading time for all course components. Expect to spend 6.5 hours in the product version guided learning paths to complete the content, labs, and exams through certification.
Skill Level: Introductory - Advanced
Description: This course has been designed for developers who are new to KCM master template development.
You will get started with an introduction to KCM, it's architecture and authoring tools, before progressing to the creation and management of KCM documents.
Finally, you will learn how to develop KCM master templates, from the creation of a new project to the adding of advanced features such as built-in functions, procedures and derived data. Topics include:
Getting Started and Creating Content
- Installing Kofax Communications manager
- Architecture and key components
- Creating a new document
- Using wizards and editors
- Adding human interactivity
Master Template Development
- Setting up a new KCM project
- Create a basic master template with text block
- Use a procedure to produce headers and footers
- Working with conditions and forms
- Clean-up text with built-in functions
- Create user-defined functions
- Format repeating fields with loops
- Working with derived data
Methodology: The training modules that make up this component comprise a blend of textual and multimedia content, with the addition of interactive tasks and lab guides for a more engaging learning experience.
Audience: This course is aimed towards learners who create, edit and manage the structure and functionality of corporate documentation within their organization. This also applies to those responsible for the installation and maintenance of Kofax Communications manager.
Prerequisites: Before beginning this training component it is recommended you have a firm understanding of Microsoft Windows and Office.
Course Access: 365 days from enrollment date.
|Communications Manager Professional Developer||365 Days Access||$2,495|