Course Title: Communications Manager 5.3 Citizen Developer Certification Exam
Exam ID: KCM_CDEV_C#5.30
Exam P/N: KCA-TRN-CEXAME-100
Skill Level: Intermediate
The Communications Manager 5.3 Content Creator Certification Exam will assess your knowledge of the information covered in the following training components from the Communications Manager Citizen Developer course:
- Installing Kofax Communications Manager 5.3
- Getting Started with Kofax Communications Manager
- Creating Content
The exam tests on the following topics:
- Introducing Kofax Communications Manager
- Key terms and concepts
- KCM authoring tools
- Architecture and components
- Pre-installation checks
- KCM installation
- Post-installation checks
- Editing an existing document
- Creating a new document
- Adding human interactivity
- Automated interactivity
- Corporate identity
- Repeating data elements
- Q-forms - Adding missing data
With a passing score, you will earn the Communications Manager 5.3 Citizen Developer certification badge.
- A score of 85% or higher is required to pass the exam.
- This exam consists of 50 questions.
- You are allowed 2 attempts to pass the exam.
- You are allowed 100 minutes to complete the exam.
- Plan to start the exam when you have the specified time available because the clock does NOT stop if you exit the exam.
- The exam will resume where you left off if you exit the exam before completion...but you must complete it within the specified time if a time limit is set.
- An exam attempt begins after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
- (Timed Exams) The timer starts after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
|Communications Manager 5.3 Citizen Developer Certification Exam||365 Days Access||$109||Log in required|