Course Title: Communications Manager 5.3 Citizen Developer Certification Exam
Exam ID: KCM_CDEV_C#5.30
Exam P/N: KCA-TRN-CEXAME-100
Skill Level: Intermediate
The Communications Manager 5.3 Content Creator Certification Exam will assess your knowledge of the information covered in the following training components from the Communications Manager Citizen Developer course:
- Installing Kofax Communications Manager 5.3
- Getting Started with Kofax Communications Manager
- Creating Content
The exam tests on the following topics:
- Introducing Kofax Communications Manager
- Key terms and concepts
- KCM authoring tools
- Architecture and components
- Pre-installation checks
- KCM installation
- Post-installation checks
- Editing an existing document
- Creating a new document
- Adding human interactivity
- Automated interactivity
- Corporate identity
- Repeating data elements
- Q-forms - Adding missing data
With a passing score, you will earn the Communications Manager 5.3 Citizen Developer certification badge.
- A score of 85% or higher is required to pass the exam.
- This exam consists of 50 questions.
- You are allowed 2 attempts to pass the exam.
- You are allowed 100 minutes to complete the exam.
- Plan to start the exam when you have the specified time available because the clock does NOT stop if you exit the exam.
- The exam will resume where you left off if you exit the exam before completion...but you must complete it within the specified time if a time limit is set.
- An exam attempt begins after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
- (Timed Exams) The timer starts after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
Log in or create an account and then click 'Purchase' to see your enrollment options and any applicable discounts.
|Communications Manager 5.3 Citizen Developer Certification Exam||365 Days Access||$109||Log in required|
Communications Manager 5.3 Citizen Developer Certification Exam